Sunday, October 12, 2014

Our first team quilt!!

My name is Kate and I am the K in KITE! I love animals and sewing ;D

My name is Isabel and I am I in KITE! I like cookie dough ice cream and baby pugs.

My name is Tara and I am the T in KITE! I have two birds of my own named Bella and Anna ;D                                                                 ;D                                                         

My name's Emma and I am the E of KITE!  I like puppy dogs and I have ONE bird named Sky
                                                              ;D


AND WE LOVE TO SEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Our first project is for www.crafthope.com We are making two twin quilts!!!!









 

7 comments:

  1. You girls are such an inspiration! Love from Great Auntie Bethy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies are the best! Can't wait to see the Kwiltz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came from your GrandMothers blog and you are so lucky to learn from a Great Lady. Love the project you are working on. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful thing you girls are doing !

    Looking forward to seeing your KWILTZ !

    I also came from your Grandmothers blog. Learn all you can from her she is the "BEST "

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D
    LOVE,EMMA.S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathen joined our team now we are ''kiten''

    ReplyDelete